All gifts to Richmond Academy are gratefully received and wisely used. Richmond Academy is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization, and all donations are tax-deductible. Currently, contributions directly benefit the operating budget and provide needed funds for many program enrichments and facility enhancements. Contributions may be made on a one time basis or by monthly pledge payments. Year-end statements of donations are not routinely mailed, but you may request a copy from the Business Office for tax purposes. All donations, regardless of kind, should be routed through the Business Office.
School Choice Grants
Donations may be made to our partnered grant awarding organization. Donors will receive 50% of their gift as a credit back on their next Indiana state tax return and receive the normal federal tax deduction. Donations of at least $500 will help a student receive up to $60,000 in state voucher money. Please contact us for more information.
The school often has needs for goods to be purchased or donated. Please contact the office to help.
- Box Tops – This year our collection goal is 500 box tops per class each semester. Ask grandparents, aunts, uncles and family friends to collect for your school! For a complete list of participating products, go to www.btfe.com.
- Ink Cartridges – Recycle any Inkjet Cartridge and Richmond Academy will receive $3 for each cartridge. You may drop your cartridges in the box under the newspaper table in the front main hall.
- Meijer Rewards – Enroll for Meijer Community Rewards at www.meijer.com/rewards to earn money for your school each time you shop at Meijer! The organization code you need to enter is 595929.
- My Coke Rewards – Turn in My Coke Rewards points into rewards for your child’s school! It’s as easy as drinking your favorite Coke product! Our school has joined the My Coke Rewards for Schools Program. Those donations will help to provide our students with playground equipment, art supplies, sports gear, educational resources and much more! To sign up go to www.mycokerewards.com/schools and start turning in points today OR TURN CAPS INTO THE OFFICE.
- OfficeMax MaxPerks – When you make a purchase at OfficeMax, give them the school’s MaxPerk ID number and the school will earn rewards. Print this card.
Calendars (September), Cookbooks (November), Candles (January), Carnival (April)
Volunteer your time to help us accomplish our goals.
Advertise on our website, newsletters, & yearbook.