Richmond Academy is known in the community for having tuition among the most affordable. We are also included in the state voucher program.
- For students enrolling in grades 1-12 who: were in public school grades 1-12 the preceding year, received a school choice grant the preceding year or received a state voucher the preceding year
- Student must be filed for the free or reduced lunch program, or provide documentation of meeting voucher income requirements (income levels are based on Adjusted Gross Income for the household)
- based on income and family size – details here (pdf)
- application made in the office
Richmond Academy recognizes that there are situations in which school choice vouchers or other assistance may not be available, or in which a family’s financial situation might present other challenges in regards to paying tuition. Due to the generosity of others, Richmond Academy is blessed to be able to offer a limited number of need-based scholarships. The number and amount of such scholarships which are available each year is strictly dependent on funding. To be considered for such a scholarship, a completed application (Scholarship Application) must be submitted to the Administrator no later than June 15 prior to the school-year for which the scholarship is sought. All applicants will be notified of the status of their applications by July 15, and awards will be reflected in tuition payments due in August.
SCHOOL CHOICE GRANTS
School Choice Grants offer a way for families who meet the requirements to qualify for a voucher. More information is available from the school office.
STATE TAX DEDUCTION
- For all current and future families
- Up to $1000 per student for private school non-reimbursable expenses
If you truly want to attend our Christian school, we believe God can make a way using these programs. Please contact the office for more details or to arrange a tour. (765) 962-7677.